I have been using Android phone since I got my first smartphone, but I recently purchased Amazon-certified-refurbished iPhone6S from Amazon.com to learn UX/UI design. Although most of them were much better from regular used phones, there are somethings you should know when you purchased them.
While you check these things try not to damage the iPhone.
- It’s not fake iPhone?
- NOT stolen?
- Can camera shutter sound be silent? (Japanese iPhone doesn’t allow users to silence camera shutter sound, which can be very annoying)
- Is it really unlocked?
- Is battery not defected?
- Compatible with your network carrier?
- No damage outside shell?
- Screen not damaged? No dead pixel(s)?
- Wifi working?
- Camera working? No crack or object in/on the lens?
- Microphone working?
- Speaker working?
- Bluetooth working?
- GPS working?
- USB working?
- Does buttons feel steady but not cheap and light?
- Finger print working?